The Best Concert ever

 


Hi! Today I have to talk about the concert that I think was the best! Bad Bunny's first concert in Chile!
It happened on May 11, 2018. It was held at the Movistar arena. 
I will never forget that moment because it was my first and only concert so far. Since I was little I have been a fan of urban music, and in 2016 I began to listen to Bad Bunny, who became my favorite artist. 
I had never gone to a concert before because I didn't have money, but for his concert in Chile I had the opportunity to save money and go with my best friends Feña and Tomy, we had a great time !! We sing all the songs until we lose our voice! 
It was a great experience, seeing my favorite artist just meters away, singing his best songs. The only bad thing about that day was the huge queue to get in, but it was clearly worth it jajajaja.
I recorded a lot of videos that day at the concert but my phone's microphone was so bad that they are not of much use.
This year Bad Bunny presented a concert but it was online due to the coronavirus, I would have loved to see him live again, singing songs from the new album :( but I have to see the good side, I didn't pay a ticket to see it jajaja.






Comentarios

Entradas populares